Precision Reality Enterprise Mobile
August 4, 2023: Release 3.4.1
Release Date: 8/4/2023
- Added toggle buttons to the project / location level settings for device email and text notifications for clarity.
August 3, 2023: Release 3.4.0
Release Date: 8/3/2023
- Added opt-in notice to the device notification alert settings.
- Added an identify button to parent lighting devices throughout the application. The button calls the strobe command which flashes the light for 5 seconds.
April 21, 2023: Release 3.3.13
Release Date: 4/21/2023
- Fixed issue with resetting selected portfolios.
- Removed the Inbox (this will be implemented later).
- Updated the forgot password URL as the old one is being deprecated.
April 15, 2023: Release 3.3.12
Release Date: 4/15/2023
- Fixed missing floor plan on device heatmap.
April 13, 2023: Release 3.3.11
Release Date: 4/13/2023
- Fixed floor plan not loading.
- Fixed missing site data when navigating from analytics page.
April 3, 2023: Release 3.3.10
Release Date: 4/3/2023
- Mobile App:
- Fixed back button on device page.
- Updated account and navigation components to hide password change, inbox and help for environments using Azure AD or OpenID.
- Fix bug with analytics on mobile.
March 14, 2023: Release 3.3.9
Release Date: 3/14/2023
- Mobile App:
- Added devices count to the filter.
- Hide empty devices from the device’s filter.
- Hide archived/deleted projects from the search panel.
February 3, 2023: Release 3.3.8
Release Date: 2/3/2023
- Fixed bug where the device display name and location couldn’t be updated for anchors and tags.
January 16, 2023: Release 3.3.7
Release Date: 1/16/2023
- Fixed bug with device notifications not showing at the device group level
January 12, 2023: Release 3.3.6
Release Date: 1/12/2023
- Disabled the daylight harvesting toggle until the devices are updated
- Fixed the environment URL for 3D models
December 23, 2022: Release 3.3.5
Release Date: 12/23/2022
- Mobile App:
- Incorporated Keycloak as an OpenId provider
- Desktop App:
- Updated selected portfolio view
- Show the default template at the top
- Added download selected site tour views functionality
- Upload/download site viewers
- Address layer settings
- General site settings
- Users API integration
- Restricted imports between common and projects
- Portfolio layer group template API update
- Site shortlists
- Site settings – Shortlist membership
- Added comments view
- Added site analytics
- Site alerts list
- Address layer settings
- Full-screen mode directive
- Added recent sites functionality
- Site settings – data fields
- Site settings – Documents
- User API integration
- Site settings – Activity
- Site settings – Notes
- Create draw and state/county layers
- Added site devices list
- Layer – Shortlist layer settings
- Site map – Locations
- Added a device group list
- Site map updates
- Address location hover
- Site device list search
- Added installation photo functional
- API integration for draw and state/county
- Site map – Edit
- Site drawing – Edit
- Site general settings
- Fixed joined date on the account page
- Wesco White label app fixes:
- Font Consistency
- Dropdown Arrow Icon Color and Direction
- Logo on Top When in Sit
November 3, 2022: Release 3.3.4
Release Date: 11/03/22
- Added Ability to Zoom Out on Heat Map/Route Traveled Floor Plan
October 17, 2022: Release 3.3.2
Release Date: 10/17/22
- Fixed deep link navigation to the alerts floor plan view
September 19, 2022: Release 3.3.0
Release Date: 09/19/22
- Added userId as query parameter to API endpoints. This will be required in the future we add additional checks to the API for what the user can access.
- Add a reset button to the search device input
- Added max-height to device readings popup
- Updated graph total row to show N/A when appropriate
- Added navigation buttons between floor plans
- Update URL structure to allow for deep linking based on data based to BI API endpoints for customers receiving that data.
- Fixed tooltips for highcharts graphs
- Fixed heat map
- Fixed search devices input
- Fixed video feed width
June 29, 2022: Release 3.0.0
Release Date: 06/29/22
- Deactivated Devices on Mobile
- Added text to title line of deactivated devices for better identification of those devices
- Map Pin Click Feature
- Hover feature from desktop added as a map pin click feature with info in scroll box at bottom of screen
- Search functionality expanded for map layers screen to include card and task layer titles
- Search functionality added to map screen to search sites from any map layers that are currently toggled on/shown on map
- Search functionality added to device list screen to search device name and device location name
- Map Pin
- Map pins updated to match desktop pin style more closely
- Map Zoom & Icon
- Map zoom maintained after exiting a site back to map
- Map icon changed from + to layers to build recognition for the map layers navigation that lives in top right
- Default to satellite layer map view and reorganized map box tools to left side
- Change error for updating default group, custom group or ungrouped individual manual override when task override is on
- Show which mode is currently scheduled with test identifier
- Route Traveled/Heat Maps
- Route Traveled – sped up to match the desktop speed and transitioned to right angles to not cross over racking, etc.
- Heat Maps/Route Traveled – optimized the sizing of the floor plans
- Editable Device Name Field
- Device name made editable via the “i” icon in top right of individual device page
- Filter (First Dropdown) Edits
- cards added, groups added to hierarchy
- Active Directory
- App can be built with configuration flags which allow sign in with Active Directory rather than user email and password.
- Grey Out Settings
- greyed out on UI where there are none
- Task Override Pass In Data
- When a task override is on, allow to change the primary/occupied or secondary/unoccupied settings
- Task Override Counters
- the counters now populate for either the task override or the individual device groups and devices in the task
- Identify Icon/Functionality
- app trigger to blink the physical light or group of lights to better identify when onsite
- Filters: ‘All devices’ are not marked on the filter if ‘View’ is changed from ‘Floor plan’ to ‘List
- Filters: No chosen option at the filter
- Filters: Incorrect default page between pages
- Selected filter value is not moved to default when you navigate to new site
- Small Text on Lighting Settings
- Increased text size for primary/secondary/manual headers
- Refresh Scheduled Flag on Manual Control for Ungrouped Devices
Precision Reality Enterprise Desktop
November 6, 2023: Release 190.0.0
Release Date: 11/6/2023
- Fixed the file link URLs on the map view page to use the display URLs. The existing ones were coming back as unauthorized.
October 19, 2023: Release 189.0.0
Release Date: 10/19/2023
- Limited the max filename length (excluding the file extension) for uploaded files to 40 characters. Although the API can accept longer file names, the desktop app was sporadically throwing errors.
September 27, 2023: Release 188.0.0
Release Date: 9/27/2023
- Fixed the floor plan image display for the heat map and route travelled visualizations.
September 14, 2023: Release 187.0.0
Release Date: 9/14/2023
- Updated to work with API changes for using AWS Cloudfront distribution to serve AWS S3 files for security purposes. With this change, the importing of CSV and GeoJSON address files is done all in one step during the file upload process instead of having separate API calls.
- Added helper and Handlebars helper methods to return the Cloudfront display URLs as needed for the data which is pulled directly from the database instead of being sent by the API.
August 16, 2023: Release 186.0.0
Release Date: 8/16/2023
- Updated the task file upload functionality to reflect the consolidated file task and to show the actual file name, not the URL encoded file name.
July 10, 2023: Release 185.0.0
Release Date: 7/10/2023
- Upload files using the API rather than the desktop code for file storage flexibility.
May 21, 2023: Release 183.0.0 & 184.0.0
Release: rc-183.0.0 & rc-184.0.0
Release Date: 5/21/2023
- Use the new API endpoint to update a device display name
- Use the new API endpoint to refresh materialized views and pass in the array of project identifiers to refresh for efficiency whenever possible.
- Use the new API endpoint for deleting a project.
- Use the new API endpoint for deleting a card.
- Use the new API endpoint for deleting a task.
- Fixed issue with assigning a user to a subsidiary.
- Fixed issue with an address project not deleting fully from the array of addresses in a task when the project was deleted.
March 11, 2023: Release 182.0.0
Release Date: 3/11/2023
- Fix cards showing duplicate tasks on the visualization page
March 9, 2023: Release 181.0.0
Release Date: 3/9/2023
- Stay on the visualization page after a 3D model is uploaded and give the user a message that it could take up to an hour to process.
- Replace the DMI logo in the upper left corner with the new Precision Reality logo.
November 8, 2022: Release 180.0.0
Release Date: 11/8/2022
- Call API to update users and userGroups when companies, subsidiaries and user roles are changed as needed to keep them in sync while we transition to userGroups.
July 11, 2022: Release 179.0.0
Release Date: 7/11/2022
- Fixed bug with adding devices to 2D drawings.
June, 28 2022: Release 178.0.0
Release Date: 6/28/2022
- Use actual image dimensions for heat maps and route traveled visualizations rather than hard-coded dimensions.
- Fixed bug with the route traveled animation showing for the prior device when a new device was selected.
June, 17 2022: Release 177.0.0
Release Date: 6/17/2022
- Added a position field to the 2D drawing model. The position field is automatically set with the number of active drawings when a new one is created. The drawings are displayed in the visualization page in the position, name order. Note: The user cannot change the order of the drawings thru the app at this time.
- Changed the support email address to firstname.lastname@example.org which is our new level 1 support. The old email address, email@example.com is now level 2 support.
June, 9 2022: Release 176.0.0
Release Date: 6/9/2022
- Stop sending verification emails when new users are added. Shonnan is adding all users and is notifying them directly of their new account and applicable password. Since there are 3 containers running in Meteor Galaxy, 3 emails were going out with each new user.
June, 6 2022: Release 175.0.0
Release Date: 6/6/2022
- When placing devices on a floor plan, don’t assume the altitude is 0 if it’s not present. The API will now pull the altitude from the Wirepas floor plan if applicable.
- Allow all but tags which are in Wirepas to be moved around by the user on the 2D floor plan. (Prior to this, no Wirepas devices could be moved.)
- Fixed bugs with the location of the devices on the 2D drawings and sensor maps.
May, 26 2022: Release 174.0.0
Release Date: 5/26/2022
- Allow the device display name field to be changed. A button was added to the view and the appropriate new API endpoint is called based on the type of device.
- Pass in the userId as needed when adding devices to Wirepas floor plans. It wasn’t being passed correctly.